- Any person submitting the declaration agrees with the trader: KALTER Real Estate Sp. Z o.o. with its registered office in Bialystok, to the processing of his personal data, including the image, provided by the declarant.
- The scope of the consent to the processing of personal data shall include processing and profiling, within the meaning of the par. 4 point 2 and par. 4 point 4 of the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council(EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- The person submitting the declaration shall ensure that:
(a) has been informed of the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time and the withdrawal of consent is as easy as its expression,
b) voluntarily consents to the processing of his/her personal data on which the performance of tasks from among the following, listed in point 5, is dependant, i.e. the execution of activities on the part of the KALTER Real Estate Sp. Z o.o. arising in particular - but not exclusively - from the provisions of civil, tax and administrative law,
c) he/she has been notified of the following information about the controller of personal data and the grounds for processing them.
- The controller of personal data is KALTER Real Estate sp. z o.o. based in Bialystok, 8 Augustowska St., KRS: 0000600417, 15-218 Bialystok, and the legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6(1)(a), (b) and (c) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- The purpose of the processing of personal data is to initiate the legal relation between the person who is submitting the declaration and KALTER Real Estate sp. z o.o. in the recruitment process, preparing of the contract (or contracts, and related documentation) if it is intended to be concluded; the use of personal data during the course of such contract(s); until the limitation period of claims after the termination of the contract(s) and the termination of the obligations under the law itself imposed on the KALTER Real Estate sp. z o.o.
- The recipient of the personal data is the administrator and other recipients who are entitled to obtain it, i.e. in particular, depending on the circumstances, the tax authorities; courts and public prosecutors; Public authorities or civil law bodies involved in the operation of Kalter Real Estate sp. z o.o. during the course of the periods of events and circumstances described in point 5; employees or service providers of the administrator providing the services of the administrator; entities related to KALTER Real Estate sp. z o.o. by private or capital in the sense of tax law.
- The personal data will be stored until the rights and obligations of the administrator have expired from the last legal relationship between Kalter Real Estate sp. z o.o. and the person making the declaration, from the information provided in point 5, and in the event of the recruitment process: until the end of the following calendar year following the submission of the application to KALTER Real Estate sp. z o.o.
- Any person submitting the declaration shall have the right: (a) to request from the controller: access to personal data relating to him; rectification; erasure or restriction of processing; (b) to object to processing; to the transfer of data; at any time the consent to processing is revoked; (c) to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e.: Chairman of the Data Protection Office, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warszawa.
- The submission of personal data is a statutory and contractual requirement and a condition for the controller to exercise his rights and obligations under the relationship or legal relationship referred to in point 5.
- The controller may make decisions in an automated manner, including profiling of the data subject, on the basis, in particular, of the computer programs it uses at that time. Such decisions are intended to provide better service to the data subject, i.e. in particular to: exercising their rights or complying with their obligations; informing about employment opportunities; information or marketing activities. The only consequence that the Administrator envisages is to improve the personal data subject's situation, protect his or her legitimate interests, or enable him or her to gain an advantage.
- The controller plans to further process personal data for purposes other than those in which they were collected and informs the applicant that such purposes may be, for example, a transformation of the legal form of the business. For this purpose, all the explanations and information referred to in points 1 to 10 above shall be used.